Get the replay of the Sustainable Fashion Masterclass with Daisy Schubert from Walkin Wardrobe all about how to create a sustainable wardrobe that works, along with a mini e-book pulling together and summarising lots of the golden nuggets of information and inspiration contained within!
With these two fab resources you’ll be able to explore:
– Why it matters what we wear
– How to build a sustainable wardrobe
– What criteria should define our purchases
– Ideas for what we can all do to create a more sustainable wardrobe
– Top tips from Daisy for how to find your own style and pull together a sustainable wardrobe around that style
– How to clear out your wardrobe sustainably without overwhelming the charity shops or chucking clothes into landfill
– Ideas for reducing microfibre pollution from our clothes
– Further resources for finding out more
Join the Sustainable Living Hub for all this PLUS access to the resources for January (Making Do), February (Sustainable Food) and March (Sustainable Families) for only £7.99/month!